Global competitiveness report wef why regions cities and localities the focus on regions reflects the growing consensus that regions cities and localities. Oecd territorial reviews competitive cities in the global economy studies the 78 largest metro regions in the oecd ranging from tokyo to auckland in part i part ii consists of proceedings from conferences and workshops on city competitiveness. The world economic forum has been studying competitiveness for over 30 years by focusing on the assessment of the productive potential of countries in the global competitiveness report series. The competitiveness of cities 3 city competitiveness in the global economy in stimulating the competitiveness of countries and regions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.